Sunday 13 May 2012

Primark haul

Hi :]

I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather we've had the past few days?

So today I went on a mission to buy lots of nice work clothes, but ended up only buying from Primark.

So, I bought....

Black shirt with peter pan collar £6.00
All £4.00 each. I bought the mint and peach shirts on another visit but picked up a white in a smaller size today. Note: They're very oversized!
Floral sequin shoes £6.00

White with pink lining & bows £6.00


Leopard print with black bows £5.00
Patent black belt with white & gold bow £2.00

Hair rollers x 8 per pack for £1.00 each


Hair bow clip £1.00


Wired floral hairband reduced to £1.00
Hairbands £1.00 & flannels x 3 £1.50 for the gym

I'm also changing my hair routine (to try and save it) so thought once a week I'll try this to help...

£1.69 from Boots
Has anyone ever tried this?

xxxx

3 comments:

  1. not sure if the Aussie 3 minute miracle is the same as the one we have in the US but this has done wonders for my hair. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. great buys! primark is the best
    We just recently got aussie in portugal and i totally want to try 3min miracle.
    if you can write a review about it later!
    ps: found you through the swamp family :)
    xx


    http://peachiscool.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete