Friday 25 May 2012

What the Yankee?

Hi everyone :]

Thank goodness it's Friday! This feels like the longest week, EVER.

I'm so tired tonight, I can't even concentrate on the TV so thought I'd just have a look at a few websites, read some blogs and enjoy a nice coffee.

I was just looking at my blog updates and saw that Coleyyyful had just blogged about the most AMAZING lip balm. I need this in my life, so I bought one!

Sorry, picture taken from eBay

Oooooh yes, your eyes are not mistaken. This IS a Yankee Candle Lip Balm!
They come in a variety of scents  but I thought i'd try this as I thought the cookie and cakes ones may be a little too sweet for my liking. You can buy them for £3.99 on eBay here.

So a big thank you to Miss Coleyyyful for letting me know about such amazing things.

I will update you all once it arrives :]

Yayyy, weekend!

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!! Will wait to see your review before i indulge ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for it to arrive =[ xx

      Delete